Market size, growth and projected value
We are building an Agile retrospective product. Retrospective is part of an Agile development process. Team at the end of the development cycle meet and review what has gone well and what can be improved. The idea is about the continuous improvement. Almost all companies at this point have an IT team who follows scrum methodologies.
We need to analyze the total market size for the product. There are few players in this field for your reference Retrium, ScatterSpoke, and Teamretro.
What is Agile retrospective?
- is a team ritual
- is a regular and important time slot for the whole team
- is an event where teams stops and analyse their way of working
- is a place where the team reflects on how to become more efficient
- is an event that is used for reflection.
- is an event where teams look back and analyse how they performed
- is an event that is used to recognise hard working between peers
- is an event where teams find improvements on their way of working
- is an event where teams try to arrange new ways of working to avoid default thinking patterns
- is an event where issues are discussed without blame or accusation
- is an event where the critic is done on the working output and not on the people
- is a cornerstone of any inspect and adapt cycle
- is a data mining event where the team collects information about what happened during the sprint
- is a creative event where the team generate dozens of different possibilities to help them to become better
- is a place where the team self reflect about their own working environment
- is a place where the teams learn
SUMMARY OF THE REPORT
About xx% of agile development application users are integrating agile retrospective, that translates to about x.xx million firms globally. Assuming that one firm has one team, our calculations show that the current market size of agile retrospective is $396 million and projected to grow by more than xx% annually. In the event that each company has 5 teams, that translates to a total of x.xx million teams as target audience and a possible total value of $x.xx billion. Our estimates show that about 1.14 million firms in the world have utilized agile retrospective.
(All graphs and figures are provided in the report)
Agile retrospective product market size calculation methodology
Since this is a niche and specific market, there was no published market size that could
determine the market size of this product. Thus, to determine the market size of this specific product, we used the top-down analysis. We determine first the possible number of users or those that have already adopted agile and multiplied by an average cost. Data and statistics used are from real surveys published by reputable industry market organizations.
How many organizations adopted agile development
According to the State of Agile Report released last May 2019, about xx% of all organizations have already using agile–xx% use agile practices but still maturing, xx% high level of competency and x% greater adaptability. Interestingly, a Harvard study also found that xx% are embracing agile within the software development area which is not far from the average xx% adoption estimate of the State of Agile Report.
While xx% of the organizations from diverse industries have already started using agile, xx% revealed that they still are experimenting with agile, x% are still considering using agile initiatives in the near future and just x% said they don’t have any agile initiatives at all. The above survey was conducted from global organizations with software applications (with at least 100 people or less in that department) from diverse industries such as technology, financial services, professional services, insurance, government, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, telecommunications, and all others.
According to estimates, there are about xxx million companies in the world today. In this research, we will only need to consider and assume that companies with more than 250 employees are capable or with an IT department that are utilizing software applications.
[Sample estimations and calculation]
According to OECD, 95% upward of all firms are SMEs. By exactly taking the percentage of companies with more than 250 employees from countries globally (as shown in this OECD data ), the average is 0.91% or say 1%.
Scope included in the report:
- – Agile application lifecycle management tools market size in general
- – Agile retrospective product market size calculation methodology
- – How many organizations adopted agile development
- – Companies that adopted agile retrospective
- – Average agile retrospectives cost
- – Agile retrospective current market size
- – Projected growth assuming a 100% market penetration of the total and potential users
- – Possible market and revenue projection
- – All references and source links were provided.
Companies that adopted agile retrospective
Average agile retrospectives cost
Agile retrospective current market size
Projected growth assuming a 100% market penetration of the total and potential users
Possible market and revenue projection
To get a full copy of the report, order below.
Global agile retrospective market analysis
SCOPE INCLUDED IN THIS REPORT: - Agile application lifecycle management tools market size in general - Agile retrospective product market size calculation methodology - How many organizations adopted agile development - Companies that adopted agile retrospective - Average agile retrospectives cost - Agile retrospective current market size - Projected growth assuming a 100% market penetration of the total and potential users - Possible market and revenue projection - All references and source links were provided.