In this article, we provide you the psychographic information which includes buyer’s habits, personality, interest and values and the demographic information includes gender, age, income, education, race, location and marital status of the Customer Experience Decision Makers And Leaders such as CEOs, general managers, and executives.
Demographics of Customer Experience Senior-level Person
The typical senior-level person working in customer experience in the United States is a female of an average age of 43.7. She is a Business major graduate and has an average annual income of between $116,803 and $198,573. She is of the White race and comes from the states of California, Wisconsin, Oregon, and New York. Also, these employees will most likely have LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
Average Age of Customer Experience Decision Makers Or Managers
- The typical age of a Customer Service Management (CSM) workforce in the US is 43.7 years.
- The most common ages in the workforce are between 35 and 47 years old, which represent 2.72% and 2.69% of the population, respectively.
Gender Composition of Customer Experience Decision Makers
- 59.2% of the people in the CSM workforce who have Business majors are female.
- The statistics make females the common gender in the occupation.
Salary/ Household Income of Customer Experience Leaders
- As of 2017, the average annual wage in the workforce was $88,037, including the salaries of their support teams.
- The average salary for managers was $116,803 and could go up to $198,573 for the chief executives’ positions.
Education of Customer Experience Decision Makers or Leaders
- The most common major in the workforce is Business Management, with the most prevalent degree among these workers being a Bachelors’s Degree.
Race/Ethnicity of Customer Experience Decision Makers
- The most prevalent race of CSM graduates and workforce is White, which represents 51.9% of the workers.
- Hispanics represent 12.1% of the workforce, while Blacks and African-Americans represent 11.8%.
Location / Spatial Concentration of Customer Experience Decision Makers
- Reports indicate that the highest concentration of individuals who received a degree in this field based in Wisconsin, California, and Oregon.
- New York state has the highest salary offered for CSM workers.
Psychographics of Customer Experience Decision Makers (CEO, General Managers and Senior-level)
Customer experience decision makers like to read articles on Sessioncam, which is an intelligent website optimization tool.
Interests of Customer Experience Leaders
- Customer experience decision makers who visit Mycustomer.com are interested in computers electronics and technology, news and media, and business and consumer services.
- Customer experience decision makers who visit Customerexperienceinsight.com are interested in computers electronics and technology, related to social networks, online communities, and search engines.
- Those that visit Peoplemetrics.com are interested in travel and tourism, social networks, online communities, and news and media.
Reading Habits of Customer Experience Decision Makers and Managers
- Mycustomer.com’ customer experience decision makers like to read articles on Creativebloq, which a website that provides daily inspiration for creative people.
- Those that visit Customerexperienceinsight.com like to read articles on Sessioncam, which is an intelligent website optimization tool.
- The cx-journey.com website customer experience decision makers like to read articles on customerexperienceupdate.com, which provides the best industry content from the Customer Experience Update community.
- Customer Experience decision makers who visit peoplemetrics.com like to read articles on Sessioncam.
- Those that visit mattsenkumar.com like to read articles on Blakemichellemorgan, a keynote speaker in the customer experience industry.
Additional Insights for Customer Experience Decision Makers
- Customer experience professionals are detail-oriented, creative, have great negotiating skills, are fast learners, are great storytellers, have the ability to break down complex tasks.
- CX Journey, Mycustomer.com, Customer Bliss, and Customer Experience Insight are some of the top customer experience blog websites.
At Mhojhos Research, we deliver outstanding market report results across many industries. Market research is key to a new business becoming a profitable entity. It anticipates and minimizes risk, identifies potential customers and helps ensure success.
You are a small business owner. You are just starting your business. You need a website. You need an accountant. You need a software engineer. You need a virtual assistant. You have a low startup cost. You need people so that your business will grow.