Are you planning to launch an online education platform, app or software to help students identify their desired career path and then best position the students to reach their desired outcome? If yes, then this market research report is for you.
For a company that is starting or launching a platform, software or app targeting the education
sector in the United States, it has a potential to reach a total revenue of $1.75 billion up assuming that the product gets 100% of the market share at full market penetration of the targeted audience–those who are ready to adopt or use the proposed digital education platform.
Assuming a company gets 1% market share, then its possible revenue could reach up to $17.50 million.
Who should buy this market research report?
A business, individual or company that is developing a mobile, and web-based platform that enables the community, both inside and outside the school system, to help students identify their desired career path and then best position the students to reach their desired outcome.
Why you should buy this market research report about online education solution?
In this report, you will be able to learn the current market size for any educational software aimed at improving a students like skills and improving a students career preparedness. This includes trends and projected figures.
You will also be able to realize the total addressable market, how big is your target audience, your obtainable market and what are possible or potential revenues of this industry.
You will learn who are your competitors including their pricing model. The
competitions or market can include e-learning platforms, virtual mentoring platforms, or just anything that uses software to help students with career preparation and life skills. Competitors are those offering the following solutions.
1) Software that connects schools with community for verbal interactions or hands on experiences
2) Software that creates social network effects so people can share experiences.
3) Software that creates a students career plan and then builds a timeline the student can follow towards their desired out come.
4) Software that is educational but “gamified.”
Analysis of the online education target audience
Generally, the target audience for these products and services are people in the educational sector both inside and outside the school system. Target audience inside the school system are students (and parents), teachers, and school administrators while outside the school system are volunteers, mentors, community partners, and other related possible users. The target students consist of those entering middle school, high school, and college.
This report provides you the statistics of the target audience including possible revenues for each demographics.
What other scopes are included in this online education market research report?
- Summary and overview of the market
- Target audience for the product and services offered
- Education software/application market size
- Total Addressable Market (TAM) in the United States
- TAM target audience statistics
- Total TAM value
- Serviceable Available Market (SAM)
- SAM target audience statistics
- Total SAM value
- Serviceable Obtainable Market (SOM)
- SOM target audience statistics
- Total SOM value
- TOP COMPETITORS including their demographic details and marketing strategies
- Tables and graphs which includes the following
– Year-by-year market size of the global education software (2018 to 2023)
– Year-by-year market size of the education analytics tools globally and in North America (2019 to 2024)
Client review of this report:
Wow….just wow. They did a fantastic job putting this report together. They surpassed all expectations. Great job!-Wale41
To buy this report, enter details below. We will reply and email you the report upon receipt of your order. Please give us a maximum 1-working days to process your order.
Online education platform/ application market analysis report
As per scope provided above: - Summary and overview of the market; Target audience for the product and services offered; Education software/application market size; Total Addressable Market (TAM) in the United States; TAM target audience statistics; Total TAM value; Serviceable Available Market (SAM); SAM target audience statistics; Total SAM value; Serviceable Obtainable Market (SOM); SOM target audience statistics; Total SOM value; TOP COMPETITORS including their demographic details and marketing strategies; Tables and graphs; references and sources